Options

Thursday, January 31, 2013

One more pic that I forgot

I forgot to add one pic from last visit - the kids' bathroom vanity.  We had originally picked the cultured marble top with the Andover white cabinets, but I thought it was just going to be too much white with the tile and everything.  Looking back, it probably would have been ok since I plan to paint the bathroom eventually, but the wheat granite gives it a nice look right off the bat.  I still wish we would have thought to pick one of the kitchen granite choices - do they even let you do that?



I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I had a nightmare that they put laminate in the house instead of the hardwood we picked.  Not that there is anything wrong with laminate, but for a split second there, I thought it had happened and they were going to have to rip it all out and push back our closing date.  Guess the stress of building is getting to me :)

We are really looking forward to seeing the house this weekend.  We haven't heard from our PM yet, so I don't know exactly what has been done this week and what will be done today/tomorrow but I hope it's a lot.  I'm especially looking forward to seeing the flooring and the countertops.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you can actually choose the kitchen granite options for the bathrooms but the wheat granite is very nice. We chose that granite for our bathrooms and I think it compliments your white cabinetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the granite for the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete