Options

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Great visit today!

Well, despite the snow and freezing temps, we decided to take a quick trip up to the house to see what was new.  And there was plenty to see!

Today we saw:

-trimwork
-doors installed (they ordered the wrong door for the office - we switched the side the door was on so that wasn't in yet)
-my beautiful kitchen cabinets!
-paint
-mantle on fireplace
-laminate in LR
-tile in kids bathroom PLUS the marble threshold I asked for
-vanities installed in both bathrooms
-hardwood in the downstairs half bathroom
-tile shower and floor in master bath
-all shutters up

And finally some pics...


Kitchen Cabinets are in!


Kids' Bathroom


Fireplace and Mantle


The outside - almost finished!


Master Shower

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the outside of your house, makes me wish I would have done stone work!! Very unique I really really like it.....one bad thing about bloggers who have already built, we look back and say....aww I should done that...drives ya crazy!! LOL

    B E A U T I F U L!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dw! I felt like it was such a gamble because it is different than all the other houses in the neighborhood, but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way it is coming together. Any way you could get a shot of the entrance into the bonus room from the down the hall, and shots inside the bonus room? None of the Palermo models or blogs thus far have one except yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do when I go visit the house tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you have to upgrade your shower? We live in Ohio and the extended shower in the master only has the fiberglass option :/

    ReplyDelete