Options

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Drywall has started!

We received confirmation that drywall has started.  Our PM had completed almost everything we needed to have done just before the drywall crew got there.  The only thing he didn't do was move the vent that was placed right over where the bed was going to be in the master bedroom.  So, we moved it ourselves. We also had our ledgestone delivered on Tuesday afternoon, so I hope that will be started soon, too!  Thing are really rolling now.  I am trying to make myself wait until Saturday to see what has been done.

In other news, we received our letter from Ryan regarding closing.  As of now, we are set to do our final walkthrough on 2/21, and close on 2/25!  It seems real now!

I truly think this is the most exciting part of building a home - seeing all of your selections coming together.  I can't wait to see how the cabinets work with the granite and the flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment